Services offered for those of any age and gender include:
- Individual nutrition and fitness consultations
- Group programs
- Nutrition and education counseling
- Physical activity planning
- Personal Training
- Meal planning
- Grocery store tours, shopping, and cooking instruction
Fenwick specializes in providing services in the following areas:
- Weight management – a non-diet, lifestyle approach to your healthy body weight
- Wellness and chronic disease risk reduction
- Eating disorders and behaviors
- Diabetes self-management training
- Insulin resistance and prediabetes
- Heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, metabolic syndrome
- Sports nutrition for the serious and everyday athlete
- Mental well-being through nutrition, fitness, and stress management
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Gluten-free diet
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Family nutrition, including child nutrition – underweight, normal weight, or overweight
- Teens, body image, self-esteem, and food
- Nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle enhancement for seniors
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and other special needs of women
- Postmeonpausal weight gain prevention and treatment
- Collaboration with client to discover his or her individual needs, set goals, and reach his or her goals.
- Teach intuitive eating and mindfulness skills to help client internalize the message and stop the dieting cycle for lasting results.
- Motivational interviewing and cognitive and dialectical behavior strategies are used to allow the client to discover how thoughts influence behavior, choices, and ultimately, health.
- Nutrition support group focusing on weight loss through normal eating, self-awareness, improved self-esteem, and joyful physical activity rather than restrictive dieting.
By appointment only
Phone: 843-670-1997 Email: email@example.com